- 1 lb baby potatoes, cut into 1.5" cubes
- 2 ears corn on the cob, shucked and cut into 5-6 rounds
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 oz Andouille sausage, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Lemon slices
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Preheat grill to 400°. Tear 6 large heavy duty aluminum foil sheets. Set aside.
Add 8 cups of water to a large pot and set over high heat and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and corn, reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain.
In a small mixing bowl combine butter, black pepper, and Old Bay seasoning.
In a large mixing bowl combine shrimp, sausages, onion, garlic, potatoes, and corn.
Divide shrimp mixture ingredients between the six aluminum foil sheets. Drizzle with butter mixture. Wrap foils tightly around ingredients and seal by folding at top and sides.
Place packets directly on grill and cook for 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through cooking. Remove from grill.
Carefully open up packets, garnish with lemon and parsley; serve and enjoy.
Adapted from seafoodnutrition.org
Serving size: 1 packet: 310 Calories; 11g Total Fat (6g Saturated); 580mg Sodium; 27g Carbohydrates; 2g Dietary Fiber; 5g Sugar (0g Added Sugar); 23g Protein