- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 (16 oz) pkg shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 cups spinach
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
In a frying pan over medium heat, add oil. Add gnocchi and cook, stirring often, until plumped and starting to brown, 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
Add the remaining 1 teaspoon oil and onion to the pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat, for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and water. Cover and cook until the onion is soft, 4-6 minutes. Add spinach and cook, stirring, until starting to wilt, 1-2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, beans, and pepper and bring to a simmer. Stir in the gnocchi and sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and cook until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 3 minutes.
Serving size: 1 cup; 326 Calories; 7g Total Fat (2g Saturated); 610 mg Sodium; 56g Carbohydrates; 6g Fiber; 5g Sugar; 14g Protein