- 1 Harmons classic baguette, cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 5.2 oz Boursin Shallot & Chive Cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh chopped dill
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 4 oz smoked salmon, flaked
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Lemon zest and microgreens, for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°.
Brush baguette slices with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, 4-5 minutes.
In small bowl, combine Boursin cheese, lemon juice, dill, and chives. Add salmon and season with salt and pepper. Spread salmon mixture on baguette slices. Garnish with lemon zest and microgreens.