- 1/2 cup (75 g) “fine” ground Caffe Ibis coffee, such as Logan Canyon or Light Side of the Moon
- 3 1/4 cups (750 g) filtered water
- Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup
- 6 jumbo marshmallows or 18 regular marshmallows, roasted
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate sauce, for garnish
- Marshmallows, toasted, for garnish
- Kodiak Cakes Bear Bites
Combine coffee and water and stir to ensure even saturation of coffee grounds. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for 24 hours, stirring periodically.
Roast or toast marshmallows over a stove flame or in the oven, lining a baking sheet with aluminum foil and cooking spray and broiling marshmallows for a few minutes on a skewer. Rotate frequently for even browning.
In a saucepan over high heat, bring 1 cup water, 1 cup sugar, and roasted marshmallows to a boil until completely dissolved. Remove from heat and strain into a bowl. Allow syrup to cool completely. Cover and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.
Combine ½ cup cold brew, ¼ cup milk, and 2 tablespoons toasted marshmallow syrup; stir well.
Add a large spoonful of whipped cream to bottom of a separate serving glass. Drizzle chocolate sauce over whipped cream. Add prepared cold brew to glass. Top with additional whipped cream, chocolate sauce, an extra toasted marshmallow, and a generous amount of crushed Kodiak Cake Bear Bites on top.