- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup Harmons Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar
- 1/8 cup agave
- 1/4 tsp hot chili oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg buckwheat (soba) noodles
- 1/2 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onions
In a bowl, combine garlic, ginger, oil, almond butter, tamari, vinegar, agave, hot chile and sesame oils, and peppers. Blend until smooth.
Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse, drain, and pat dry with paper towels and transfer to a bowl. Add half of sauce and toss to combine. Add sauce as needed until noodles are coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion.
For other ways to use almond butter, make Almond Butter Sauce or Almond Butter Cookies!