- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/2 Tbsp white miso
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced on the bias
- 4 oz cooked diced pancetta
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup toasted and chopped hazelnuts
To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon zest and juice, and miso. Add oil in a steady stream until well blended.
In a bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, apple, green onions, and pancetta and toss with dressing. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Let flavors blend, about 20 minutes. Just before serving, toss with parsley and hazelnuts.