- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup Harmons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled Harmons blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 (6 to 8 oz) beef steaks, such as tenderloin or sirloin
- 1 (5 oz) bag arugula
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 green apple, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped glazed pecans
In a blender, add vinegar, mustard, yogurt, sugar, oil, salt and pepper and puree until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl, add blue cheese and basil and stir. Cover and refrigerate.
Season steaks liberally with salt and pepper. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook, 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Transfer to a plate to rest, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, toss arugula, green onion, apple, Craisins and dressing. Sprinkle with glazed pecans.
Slice steak against grain. Place on top of salad mixture and serve.