- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 pkg Harmons Stir Fry blend vegetables
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cube cube Dorot frozen ginger
- 1/2 cup Kitchen Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 1 lb Harmons stir fry beef strips
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
In a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil.
Stir fry vegetables, garlic, ginger, and ¼ cup sesame dressing. Cook until veggies are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Remove veggies from pan and set aside.
Add remaining ¼ cup dressing to pan and beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink, 2-3 minutes. Return veggies to pan and stir to combine evenly.
Serve over brown rice or quinoa. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.