- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 lb Harmons maple bacon, cubed
- 1/2 package Harmons diced onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced 1/4" thick
- 2 large leaves Swiss chard, sliced 1/4" thick and chopped
- 1/2 lb strawberries, stems removed and cut into 1/8''
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, add enough oil to coat bottom of pan. Once hot, add bacon and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add onions and cook for 1-2 minutes and then add garlic. Scoop out cooked ingredients into bowl and set aside, leaving some rendered bacon fat in pan.
Place enough mushrooms in pan to have 1 even layer. You do not want them stacked or they will steam instead of sear.
Do not flip or stir them until they are browned on one side. Toss and continue cooking. (If you were not able to do all the mushrooms at one time, do them in batches.)
When mushrooms are cooked, add greens. Toss until wilted and add bacon mixture and strawberries. Once berries are warm you are ready to serve.
Serve with a fried or poached egg.