- 1/2 cup #1 bulgur
- Juice of 4 lemons, plus more to taste
- 3-4 bu fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 bu fresh mint leaves
- 1 English hothouse cucumber
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, halved, seeded, and diced
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Aleppo or Korean red pepper
In a bowl, add bulgur and lemon juice. Let soak for 30 minutes. Chop parsley and mint. Add to bowl.
Peel cucumber skin lengthwise at 1/4” intervals to create a striped pattern. Dice cucumbers, green onions, tomatoes, vinegar, olive oil, salt, red pepper, and more lemon juice, as needed, and toss to combine.