- 4 Tbsp bottled Thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp white sesame seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lb salmon, cut into 2-3 pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
In a small bowl, combine sweet chili sauce, lime juice, sesame seeds and cilantro. Set aside. Season salmon with salt and pepper. In a frying pan over medium heat, warm oil. Cook salmon on both sides, until cooked. Transfer salmon to a serving platter, spoon sweet chili sauce on top of salmon.