- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small head green cabbage, shredded
- 1 head radicchio, shredded
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
To make the dressing, in a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, maple syrup, mustard, and salt. Put onion into a bowl of cold water and let sit, 10 minutes. Drain, pat dry with paper towels and add to dressing. Stir to combine and let sit 10 minutes.
To make the salad, in a large bowl, combine cabbage, radicchio, almonds, cranberries, and parsley and toss to combine. Drizzle with half of dressing and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and toss again. Add more dressing, as needed.