- 4 slices artisan sourdough bread
- 1/2 lb prepared tuna salad
- 1/4 cup fresh arugula
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices dill Havarti cheese
- 2 (8-oz.) svgs Harmons Tomato Basil Soup
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to a low broil.
Toast bread slices under the broiler until desired golden color. Remove and divide tuna salad evenly between 2 sandwiches. Top with arugula, tomato slices and avocado slices. Evenly divide cheese between sandwiches. Place back under the broiler and cook until the cheese is golden. Keep a close eye so as not to burn.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, warm the tomato basil soup. Reserve the remaining 8 oz soup for another meal. Serve with fresh cracked pepper and tuna melts.