- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves, optional
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium bowl. Add beans, tomatoes, onion, and parsley and toss together. Gently stir in tuna.
If using lettuce, divide equally onto small plates and top with the tuna salad.
Nutrition per serving: 270 calories; 11g total fat (1.5g saturated); 320 mg sodium; 23g carbohydrates; 8g dietary fiber; 2g sugar (0g added sugar); 23g protein