- 1 mini watermelon rind, dark green part peeled and removed, light green part grated
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/4 head purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint ribbons
In a large bowl, add watermelon rind, fennel, cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers.
In a separate bowl, whisk together lemon juice and zest, mustard, and oil with salt and pepper. Once combined, pour over fruit and vegetables and toss well to coat. Top with pomegranate seeds and mint .